Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridges are the most potent Delta 8 vape carts currently available. Each one of our vape carts contains 95% hemp-derived ∆8THC oil and 5% strain-specific terpenes.
- Lab-tested by an accredited 3rd party lab
- No MCT, PG, VG, or PEG oil
- Potent, broad spectrum 95% Delta 8 THC oil
- CCELL or MAKO vape cart
- 5% natural terpenes
- 1ml total Delta 8 THC vape cartridge
Delta 8 Vape Description
- Type: Broad-spectrum Delta 8 THC oil with natural terpenes
- Amount of Oil: 1ml
- ∆8THC Content: 95%+ Delta 8 THC
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- ∆9THC Content: <0.3%
- Natural Terpenes: Yes
Delta 8 Vape Cartridge Directions
Our Delta 8 vape cartridges are only for consumers who are of legal smoking age. To provide an experience that leaves you extremely satisfied, we ensure all of our delta 8 vape carts are of higher quality than many brands and are compatible with a 510-compatible battery. This is something you will need to have already or purchase beforehand as batteries and vape pens are not included with our vapes. Attach the cartridge to a 510-compatible battery and inhale with your lips around the mouthpiece. Do not unscrew the mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking. Keep delta 8 thc out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dark place for the longest life of the product. The product may go bad or lose its potency if subjected to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT!
Consult a physician before using this product. Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed medical condition / serious medical condition. Must be 21 years or older to purchase delta 8 thc or use delta 8 thc. Delta 8 THC must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
Important Product Notes
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 vape cart may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Delta 8 THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Delta 8 vape cart can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil (vape juice) gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
- Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is federally legal and legal according to many state laws. Our Delta 8 THC oil is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC. 3Chi is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
All purchases of 3CHI delta 8 vape carts require age verification for retail customers only. Please follow the Age Verification step-by-step instructions at checkout to verify your age and continue with your purchase. Some purchases may require proof of photo identification. For all questions regarding this, please contact our support team here.
Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge
Delta 8 THC sometimes referred to as weed lite is another cannabinoid that occurs naturally in cannabis plants, and is the main component in hemp-derived products. While Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC have similar names, they are distinctly different cannabinoids with distinctly different characteristics. Both Delta 8 and Delta 9 are naturally occurring in cannabis plants, and both create psychoactive effects in users once consumed. Though similar, the biggest difference between Delta 8 and Delta 9 is down on the molecular structure with the simple change in a double bond on the carbon chain. Delta 8 has a double bond on the eighth carbon chain whereas Delta 9 has a double bond on the ninth carbon chain. This seemingly simple change creates all the difference between each cannabinoid. It’s the reason Delta 8 is sometimes referred to as “diet weed, or marijuana lite” for it’s less intense effects and federally legal status. Delta 8 when consumed in vape form (in a vape pen) can create and almost instant feeling. The effects can onset much faster than when consuming Delta 8 hemp flowers or Delta 8 edibles.
Additionally, there are clear-cut reasons why Delta 8 became legal on the federal level thanks to the H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill, with a Delta 9 THC maximum content of 0.3% on a dry weight basis.